Please note that we are continuing to add additional authors to this blog. You can read about why the more people will be writing by clicking here.
- Sermon series: 5 Angles
- Sermon title: By What Authority…
- Big Idea: Crown Jesus King of all nations.
Reminder: you can hear the sermons online. Click here for the site.
June 3 – 7, 2013 – Our Week Together
Readings and information provided by my pastor huz to our congregation in preparation for the sermon on June 9, 2013.
READ, MEMORIZE, CONTEMPLATE
- Mon-Fri: Memorize Luke 15: 1-7.
- Are you more likely to grumble about whom God is saving or rejoice that you have been found?
- Mon: Luke 1-3 – To whom was the birth of Jesus first announced? What do you think is the significance of this?
- Tues: Luke 4-8 -Who are the people with whom Jesus interacts? With which of these people do you identify? Why?
- Wed: Luke 9-16 – Pick a parable. How does it speak to your life?
- Thu: Luke 17-21 – Who are the people with whom Jesus interacts? With which of these people do you identify? Why?
- Fri: Luke 22-24 – Reflect on the “Road to Emmaus.” When does Jesus reveal God to you most clearly?
These directions and questions will direct our reading and provide beginning thoughts for our posts on the blog this week.